Swim Instructors Jobs Phoenix, Scottsdale, Gilbert, Chandler, Tempe, Mesa
- ✔ Got a Car?
- ✔ Love to Swim?
- ✔ Want a Summer Job?
Make money this summer teaching swim lessons
Swim Instructor Application Requirements:
Kidtastics swim classes are fun and active with tons of teacher involvement and creativity. We’re looking for energetic, dedicated, hardworking, and organized individuals who enjoy working with children and their parents. Kidtastics swim lessons are private, semi-private and group at home lessons so there is a lot of one-on-one instruction. We travel to people’s home throughout the valley teaching lesson to kid’s ages 6 mo. – 12 yrs. A background in child development, education, physical education, swimming is certainly a plus.
- » Previous swim instructions with children
- » Water Safety Instructor (WSI) certification is a plus
- » Managing day to day operations of your lessons including lesson planning & creativity and socializing with clients/parents
- » Providing great customer service
- » Sell the program to new and existing customers
- » Must be able to pass a background and finger print check
- » First Aid and CPR training is a plus
- » MUST have reliable transportation
- » $9.75 – $15.00 per hour after training is completed
- » Flexible hours, about 10+ hours per week (Monday – Thursday only)
- » Part-time Summer job, starts in March – September
- » Working with Kids ages 6mo.-12yrs, sometimes adult lessons are taught
- » Competitive ongoing training & advancement
Ready to get started teaching swimming?
Submit your resume by email to email@example.com. Also include why you would like to be a part of our team at Kidtastics. The email subject line must say: “Swim Instructor Applicant”. Questions call 480-994-5437. We will contact you via email if you met our requirements.